Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Focus Results so Far

So, after 13 responses, the focus priorites look like:

1. The Dark Room
2. Nikkirotica 3 - Teachers Tutors and Naughty Students
3. Part 2 of the Gymnast Story
4. Another installment in the Sleepwalker Diaries
5. Nikki's First Romance Book
6. The Sexy Sorcery School Tale.

Which is interesting because in terms of completion they probably look like this:


1. The Dark Room - 70%
2. Nikkirotica 3 - Teachers Tutors and Naughty Students - 17%
3. Part 2 of the Gymnast Story - 0%
4. Another installment in the Sleepwalker Diaries - 5%
5. Nikki's First Romance Book - 80%
6. The Sexy Sorcery School Tale. - 90%

So as much as I will take on board what people would like me to work on, the completion state drives some of this as well. I don't want things like my first Romance to sit there forever unfinished when I've put so much into it already. The same with the Sorcery Tale. 

Anyway, it is interesting and ultimately I will get all of these works complete. The timing may change with the voting and I am leaving it open too. So if you haven't had your say, 

No comments:

Post a Comment