Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Curious

I was checking Literotica as I occasionally do to see if anyone has left any recent comments on my stories.

I found this against my story Tied:
New CommentComment was removed by administration
It's the first time I've ever seen that happen! I have occasionally removed comments. Not because they're negative, I usually leave those alone as everyone is entitled to an opinion (even if they are like arseholes ... everyone has one).  The ones that I have removed have sometimes been too wordy to actually say anything useful or just plain offensive.

Given some of the things people have written, I am really curious as to how bad the comment that has been removed was!

And speaking of comments and feedback, one of my great frustrations is that I still get comments about stories needing an editor years and years after those stories were posted. I know they do, but Literotica isn't very friendly when it comes to updating an old story.

licks and kisses,

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment