Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Muses, musing and inspiration

I was thinking the other day (yeah, I do that occasionally) as I work toward the end of my current story and realised that I have reached in my mind the conclusion of the saga. That's something of an achievement as previously I didn't really know just quite how to come to a satisfactory end point. Whether its satisfactory for everyone else is another matter entirely. Some Beta reading might just help with that.

So I was musing, and prompted by a picture that I saw on Facebook, I wondered ... What would Steve, Julie, Adriana and Alexis would look like. I mean, I have obviously pictured them in my mind, but I wondered if I could find something that would capture them. I found a couple, maybe I'll post them here some time.

As a teaser, this is the pic that started me thinking.



Then I found this picture which I thought was even more 'Julie-esque'.


It's inspiring! Now I just need to find my Steve, Adriana and Alexis. Feel free to email me anything that you think might fit the bill. Clothing optional of course!

licks and kisses,

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment