Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I just thought that I'd take a minute to wish everyone that visits a happy new year. I've been busy, though sadly not with writing. I've had two weeks off from work and had hoped to get stuck into something to publish early in the new year, but life got in the way.

There is a Nikki Dark book on the way, with all the old bits edited and only the new to add, though that's likely to take a month to get around to completing.

I also have to finish off the little collection of work/office related stories. I am going to target the end of January to achieve that so we'll see how it goes.

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas and that you remember a little more of your new year's eve than I do! Apparently I had a lot of fun.

licks and kisses,

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too I love your books. I've bought all of them so far I can't wait until you release that new Nikki Dark book you just mentioned i'll be getting that as well.

    ReplyDelete