Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Tapping Away

You'll be pleased to know that I've been tapping away at the keyboard to try and make my pre-Christmas publishing deadline for Seducing Coach. It's at 40,000 words, so it's coming along nicely. I think that I should finish it off early this week and then have to go back and edit it.

Hopefully that means that it will be published around the 22nd or so. Cutting it fine but working hard!

In other news, I hear that Nikki Dark is working to turn out another work soon as well. Likely sometime early in the new year. I know that there are fans waiting for that too!

Oh and in other good news, Nikkirotica 1 now ha 5 reviews which when you filter to erotica and highest rated get's me to page 5. One more 5 star review would get me all the way up to page 3! *hint hint*

licks and kisses,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment