Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Rejected!

So Smashwords has this meatgrinder thing which takes the file I submit and turns it into the various forms in which the book is published. The first book that I published had no problem and went straight through.

The second one seemed to have been fine, but then was rejected for premium status. Apparently there were some style issues that would mean that when it published there would be different sized fonts in different parts of the book.

All that doesn't mean much other than if you were one of the first four people that bought my book, that may be a glitch that you notice. Or you may not. I have, however hopefully fixed this and uploaded a version that shouldn't have this trouble. So you may like to download the newer version (I don't believe it costs any extra).

And just to share some current inspiration:




licks and kisses,
nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment