Things have been a bit busy and with Christmas coming up, I've been a little distracted. I'm on leave and partying for a couple of weeks so may or may not find much time to write. I hope to get up another post for Nikki and Sammi before the end of the year, but we'll see how hung over I am :)
I have made some progress with other works, so hopefully early in the new year I can manage to publish the sorcery story, Nikkirotica 3 and the romance that seems to have taken me waaaaaay too long to write.
Things have been pretty crazy lately and after a temporary increase in my writing output, this week has been dismal. I have, however, managed to update A Lustful Life. So get on over there and check it out. And vote!
So, after 13 responses, the focus priorites look like:
1. The Dark Room
2. Nikkirotica 3 - Teachers Tutors and Naughty Students
3. Part 2 of the Gymnast Story
4. Another installment in the Sleepwalker Diaries
5. Nikki's First Romance Book
6. The Sexy Sorcery School Tale.
Which is interesting because in terms of completion they probably look like this:
1. The Dark Room - 70%
2. Nikkirotica 3 - Teachers Tutors and Naughty Students - 17%
3. Part 2 of the Gymnast Story - 0%
4. Another installment in the Sleepwalker Diaries - 5%
5. Nikki's First Romance Book - 80%
6. The Sexy Sorcery School Tale. - 90%
So as much as I will take on board what people would like me to work on, the completion state drives some of this as well. I don't want things like my first Romance to sit there forever unfinished when I've put so much into it already. The same with the Sorcery Tale.
Anyway, it is interesting and ultimately I will get all of these works complete. The timing may change with the voting and I am leaving it open too. So if you haven't had your say,